Service kit for a Pierburg 28-30 2E3 carburetor as used on, amongst others, the:
- Volkswagen VW Golf 1600 GLS - 1595 cc
- Volkswagen VW Golf 1600 LS - 1595 cc
- Volkswagen VW Golf 1600 S - 1595 cc
This service kit contains, amongst others, the following parts to service 1 carburettor:
- Various gaskets
- Various rubber o-rings
- Pump diaphragm - with a stem of either 13 mm or 19 mm high, measured from the face of the top disc - please select through the dropbox
Part-throttle enrichment diaphragm
- Needle valve - Type A or Type B - please select through the dropbox
Please note that this service kit can be purchased with or without the infamous red "umbrella"-shaped one-way valve that nestles deep down in the pump mechanism of these carburetors:
When purchased along with this service kit, we can offer it to you for the reduced price of US$ 7.50 instead of the regular US$ 9.95.
You can select to purchase the valve by selecting it through the dropbox menu which is located just above the "Add to cart button".
Please note that the photographs are leading as these illustrate most clearly what is contained in this set.
Therefore, please compare your old parts carefully with what you see in the picture.
In case of questions, please feel free to contact us as there's a good chance that we can help you.
Our Contact Page can be found HERE.
This is a Carburetor City service kit of outstanding Italian manufacture.
This is Carburetor City article number: PMS216