Elaborate Service kit for the Solex 34 PBISA carburetors as used on, amongst others the:
- Fiat Ducato Van - 1976 cc
- Fiat Ducato Van - 1971 cc
This set contains the following parts from our Basic Rebuild Kit to service 1 carburettor:
- Needle Valve assembly; size 1.5 - Number 5 in the drawing
- Pump Diaphragm - Number 11 in the drawing
- Top Cover Gasket - Number 22 in the drawing
- Flexible (Nitrile) Pump Jet Gasket - Number 41 in the drawing
- Throttle Body to Spacer Gasket - Number 42 in the drawing
- Throttle Body to Manifold Gasket - Number 43 in the drawing
- Various Copper Washers
- Idle jet - Size 50 - Number 6 in the drawing
- Main jet - Size 135 - Number 18 in the drawing
The exploded view drawing of the Solex PBISA can be found HERE.
Although these carburetors were originally delivered on the above cars, they are often transplanted onto other cars and engines so the range of vehicles that these service kits might fit is much broader.
Alternatively, your car might no longer be equipped with the carburetor that it left the factory with.
So, please compare your old parts carefully with the ones in the picture as there are many different versions of this carburetor.
This is a Carburetor City service kit of superior Italian manufacture.
Article number: PMS114/1