Elaborate Rebuild Kit for the ITALIAN-made (!) Weber DCOE carburetor with 38 mm throttle valves as used on the Ferrari 400.
Please note that this kit will only fit this particular version of this carburettor.
We supply a range of needle valve sizes for this set.
To place your order, please select the desired size through the drop-down menu marked Needle Valve Size * just above the Add to cart button.
Contains the following parts to service 1 carburetor:
- 1 x Top Cover Gasket
- 2 x Manifold Gasket
- 1 x Airfilter Gasket
- 1 x Throttle Spring Cover Gasket
- 1 x Pump Cover Gasket
- 1 x Fuel Filter
- 1 x Needle Valve
- 2 x Idle Mixture Screws
- 2 x Springs for Idle Mixture Screws
- 2 x Spindle Nuts + Locking Tabs
- 2 x Butterfly Disc in 38 mm (79°)
- 4 x Butterfly Screws
- Complete Throttle Sealing Kit
- 2 Aluminum Washers for Pump Jets
- Various o-rings and Fiber Washers
Suitable for the original Italian Weber 38 DCOE's.
You can recognize these by the text "Made in Italy" on the top cover.