10225 Haynes Techbook Holley Carburetor Manual.
Haynes manuals are written for the do-it-yourselfer but good enough for the professional!
This is probably the most extensive workshop manual on the market for Holley carburettors.
It dedicates sections to identifying Holley carburetors, basic repairs, diagnosing computer controlled carburettors, on-vehicle tuning, step-by-step repair and overhaul instructions and professional tips for more power / lower fuel consumption.
A good 500 photos and diagrams unravel the mysteries of these carburetors which makes it the perfect tool for the both the DIY as well as the professional mechanic.
Table of contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Tools and equipment
- Chapter 3: Carburetor Fundamentals
- Chapter 4: Carburetor Identification
- Chapter 5: Trouble Shooting
- Chapter 6: Carburetor removal and installation
- Chapter 7: Overhaul and adjustments
- Chapter 8: Selection and modification
- Chapter 9: Reference and Specs
Size: 8.5 x 10.6 inches